segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2010

experiências em inglês. nada de jeito.

oh look at me great magical breasts of god
i am inside a cube of silence and poison
my veins are expanding to the sky
where are the rocks and the irons of my mind
sleepless through the times
dreaming in crystals
turning to tears
oh look at me great magical european world of words
civilizations of war and power
where is your truth
underground mass destruction
stimulating economy and illness
home of the brave
home of the weakness
driving cars along the stormy highways
blind blind
transforming eyes into oblivion
eating wars and deaths
and games
and little nothings
and lies
yes i am alive in all these meticulous paradise of sorrow
in this paradise of white papers
in this terror brain of shit
oh look at me
look at me
please see me in your ruin
i am vomiting to my rights

Sem comentários: